Staking rewards problem

Can any one tell me
I have 18 k akro , why they do not release it . They need only 10k to release . What is actual reason behind it . I need aomw help or knowledge. When i will get rewards

18,318.0289 AKRO
Total Vested Rewards
$421.08 fully released by 01 Jun 2022
203.28 akro
2%
10K AKRO

Unlocked rewards are distributed once their amount reaches 10k AKRO or upon full unlock

I think you are conflating two different things.

You have ≈18K AKRO in vested rewards subject to 12 months of vesting (i.e. lockup period).

You do not get paid out 10K AKRO simply because you have generated ≈18K AKRO in vested rewards after approximately two weeks of staking.

They said distribution as
If 10 k akro in two weeks
Or
Below 10 k will unlock after one year

Am i right

I think there are two options to unlock

When reaching 10k akro

Second is yearly basis

But you only have ≈200 AKRO unlocked rewards, which is why you haven’t received a distribution.

Today 6-june-2021
My vested rewards
24,740.9477 AKRO

Total Vested Rewards

$590.27 fully released by 01 Jun 2022
3%
10K AKRO
Unlocked, to be distributed
Unlocked rewards are distributed once their amount reaches 10k AKRO or upon full unlock

I am still in confusion , because i earned 24k ~ akro . Still i am not able to redeem to disbtribute .

Your vested rewards represent the interest generated from your AKRO staked.

Your unlocked rewards (≈400 AKRO) are based on the schedule of AKRO rewards. For example, you staked 300K AKRO on May 21st, then added 1.507M AKRO to your stake on May 23rd. This means you began staking in Week 39. Presently, there are 429.31M AKRO staked. Your total 1.807M AKRO staked represents ≈0.4% of the liquidity pool.

1 Like

Tell me …
the rewards that i have generated .
When will i get that in full akro ?

Hey, this is example how vesting works:

Rewards are vested for one year, you are unlocking part of them every day, so 1/365.
Once you reach 10K AKRO unlocked rewards they will be send to your wallet, distributions happens twice a month, every two week.

EXAMPLE:

You staked AKRO on April 1st 2021
You started earning rewards on a daily basis
Which are under vesting for a year since accrual (that’s important)
So your rewards from April 1st 2021 are fully unlocked on April 1st 2022
Your rewards from April 2 2021 are fully unlocked on April 2 2022

1 Like

I just checked
25,979.7986 AKRO

Total Vested Rewards

It is versted ,
When can i redeem them it is more than 10k .
In 15 days or 1 year lock in .
If i will get some small unlock , what is the ratio of that unlock part .

ok go to my summary tab

you have ~26k vested.
under total vested rewards you have - unlocked, to be distributed, you can see % and total akro, once you get 100% or 10k akro they will be send to your wallet

2 Likes

You said

you have ~26k vested.
under total vested rewards you have - ——— unlocked, to be distributed, you can see % and total akro, once you get 100% or 10k akro they will be send to your wallet

I want to know this point —- unlocked to be distributed… what is the ratio of % to distribution .

well rewards are vested for one year, so you are unlocking part of them everyday - 1/365

gave example here:

2 Likes

One i want to know

I want to know that some small amount of akro is unlocking in 1-2 days . Around 40-50 akro .
What is that ratio of unloacking from vested …

I have vested 50000 akro
Am i eligible for the after 15 days

Sorry can’t understand your question.

My question is
In the 15 days i had vested or earned 50000 akro

Can i able to redeem it in next 15 days timer .

This is how vesting works:

Rewards are vested for one year, you are unlocking part of them every day, so 1/365.
Once you reach 10K AKRO unlocked rewards they will be send to your wallet, distributions happens twice a month, every two weeks.

EXAMPLE:

You staked AKRO on April 1st 2021
You started earning rewards on a daily basis
Which are under vesting for a year since accrual (that’s important)
So your rewards from April 1st 2021 are fully unlocked on April 1st 2022
Your rewards from April 2 2021 are fully unlocked on April 2 2022

1 Like