AIP-010: Thoughts on the AIP008 & 009 from the Akropolis Team

These “options” aren’t options at all. Each day that passes, this project smells more and more like a total scam which is a shame considering who the main people behind the project are. It seems everything Akro does makes the project look more and more like a scam every day. You can put lipstick on a pig and it will still be a pig.

5 Likes

@Sidzuka answer the question. How could the team approve such a proposal if it conflicts with your decision?

3 Likes

Conflicts with it in what way? With wording/one of motivation points? It does not conflict with the fact that to stay competitive against other projects in the sphere we need more tokens in the treasury in order to compete against projects that just launched tokens or has 70-80% of TTS allocated for LM & community incentives.

does it mean that when you run out of additional 80M AKRO you will again take AKRO back to compete against new projects that just launched tokens or has 70-80% of TTS allocated for LM & community incentives?

4 Likes

How you look at voting: old swap conditions (1:15) vs AIP-009? It will be a fairer decision, the AKRO community will decide what it wants.

1 Like

It’s very strange to hear such a question from you.
The proposal contradicts the statements that the team published in a post on the medium titled " Akropolis January Update: ADEL>AKRO swap, hack compensation & more", where you emphasized that the price does not affect the size of the swap. (Picture below)

I will repeat the question. How could the team approve such a proposal if it conflicts with your decision? Did the team forget what they wrote about?

4 Likes

You can’t remain competitive by simply taking users previously earned rewards for dev use without consent (which is what these proposals suggest) Without an option to vote no, this vote is rigged. Artificially increasing dev funds by stealing more from
your own users is akin to suicide. Remember before you go ahead with this, your reputation and trust can’t be bought back and Akro will have neither in the crypto space if you do this.

5 Likes

100% :+1: :brain: :metal: :person_fencing:

1 Like

This lack of integrity will only hurt Akro price, even if you get the swap rate you want. When the swap was first announced, you pretty much said this is the rate, take it or leave it. You also were clear that the rate was not dependent on price. Now you want to change the rate near the end of the swap? This is pretty much theft. If you do this, you send a clear message that this team cannot be taken at their word, and they are willing to steal from people when it suits their needs. How is anyone supposed to trust an organization that does this?

5 Likes

At this point the reputational damage to Akropolis is so great that it won’t recover regardless of what happens with the swap.

You might as well steal all the ADEL back you’re going to need every cent because this project is now trashed by your incompetence.

You realise every time this project gets mentioned from now on there will be a chorus of negativity from unhappy investors, anytime it gets shilled there will be a negative voice, anytime you have a positive update it will be countered with negative facts, you sabotaged yourselves beyond recovery.

You couldn’t afford to lose community trust in a space that is mostly built around future promises especially when you already have a negative against you with the hack… trust is completely gone now.

2 Likes

We do not take users rewards. AKRO earned stays with users, ADEL earned stays with users. Users can swap ADEL to AKRO - voluntarily.

1 Like

I will repeat my answer - i’s a proposal made by the community member, not the team. Motivation posted by the community does not equal things posted by the team. I do not even understand why such question arises. Would not be arguing on this topic anymore.

1 Like

can I know currently vested rewards in AKRO and ADEL?

here — [PUBLIC] AKRO+ADEL LM Rewards - Google Tabellen

I can see only total rewards, but not how many is distributed and how many is vested.

I want to write new proposal that cuts not only ADEL, but also AKRO rewards, so we can free more AKRO for future development and at the same time increase swap rate from 1:3.1 :partying_face:

2 Likes

Another interesting point. What will be the community’s voting logic?

1.AKRO holders who bought AKRO after swap, will vote for AIP-008, because will be less token on market

1. Adel holders (wallet/stake) will vote for AIP-009, because want to get at least something

2. Adel holders (locked) will vote AIP-008, because have less lock (1 year vs 2 year)

What are we voting for? For the future of the project? Or for personal interests?
Voting should be done differently.

2 Likes

AIP-008 is a joke…or true humiliation of ADEL holders)
Nobody from ADEL holders will vote for it (from those who can use calculator)
new AKRO holders will vote for it with pleasure :grinning:

without swap:
20000 ADEL = 1.25 ETH now (with 7% price impact). And you get your money just now
with swap:
20000 ADEL = 60000 AKRO = 1.15 ETH (and + 1 year vesting).
So you will get less and with vesting. lol. great proposal

p.s. quite funny that according the team “ADEL wasn’t supposed to be bought - only earned” and they support AIP-009 where bought ADEL will be swapped with 1:15 rate and earned with 1:3

I - Integrity

2 Likes

If it’s already (somehow) decided and we have no choice but to vote on either 008 or 009 as they are, why are still discussing it? Have the vote now or consider other options (the choice for community to say no and find other ways to raise funds!!)

1 Like

what problem do you see in aip-009 at the moment?

1 Like

problem is the voting shouldn’t be to choose between aip-008 or aip-009 but should just be to accept or reject aip-009. aip-008 is not an improvement proposal but a destruction proposal. Call it ADP-001

2 Likes

if you don’t adjust to the future, you are dying, the current step is important, proposals have been made, we need to decide

2 Likes

we do not live in an ideal world, complete decentralization is utopia, sometimes difficult decisions need to be made, as the author of aip-009, I think that it is important for a future project, and also i disagree with aip-008.
We can`t vote forever, it’s always not nice when conditions change, but this step will give us opportunities for a better future and development of the project

2 Likes